air fryer oreos...
Air Fryer Oreos: A Deliciously Guilty Treat
If you're a fan of fried Oreos, you'll love this twist on the classic treat using an air fryer. Not only is it healthier, but it's also super easy to make!
- 1 package of Oreos
- 1 cup of pancake mix
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat your air fryer to 370°F (187°C).
2. In a bowl, mix the pancake mix, milk, and egg together until smooth.
3. Dip each Oreo into the batter, making sure it's fully coated.
4. Place the Oreos in the air fryer basket, making sure they are not touching each other.
5. Lightly spray the Oreos with cooking spray.
6. Cook for 4 minutes, flipping them over halfway through, until they are golden brown.
That's it! Serve them hot with a sprinkle of powdered sugar and a side of vanilla ice cream for the ultimate indulgence.
Not only are these air fryer Oreos perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth, but they also make for a great party snack or dessert. And with the added benefit of being a healthier alternative to the traditional fried Oreos, you can enjoy them guilt-free.
So, go ahead and give these delicious treats a try. Your taste buds (and your waistline) will thank you!