fried oreos in air fryer...
Fried Oreos in Air Fryer
If you're a fan of carnival food, then chances are you have tried fried Oreos before. These sweet treats are a popular indulgence, and they are surprisingly easy to make at home using an air fryer. Follow this simple recipe, and you'll be able to enjoy crispy, chocolatey goodness without ever leaving your kitchen.
- 1 package of Oreos
- 1 cup of pancake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat your air fryer to 375°F.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the pancake mix, egg, milk, and vanilla extract until smooth.
3. Take the Oreos out of the package and dip them one at a time into the batter, making sure they are fully coated.
4. Place the coated Oreos onto a plate or tray and set aside.
5. Lightly coat the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
6. Place the battered Oreos into the basket, making sure to leave some space between each one.
7. Cook the Oreos for 5-6 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy.
8. Carefully remove the Oreos from the air fryer using tongs or a spatula.
9. Serve the fried Oreos warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Make sure to shake off any excess batter before putting the Oreos into the air fryer. This will prevent the batter from dripping and sticking to the basket.
- You can also experiment with different flavors of pancake mix, such as chocolate or cinnamon, to add some extra flair to your fried Oreos.
- Don't overcook the Oreos, as they can quickly become burnt and bitter. Keep an eye on them while they cook to ensure they are perfect every time.
Fried Oreos in an air fryer are a delicious, easy-to-make treat that will satisfy any sweet tooth. With just a few simple ingredients and a little bit of patience, you can recreate this classic carnival treat in the comfort of your own home. So why not give it a try today? You won't be disappointed.